-
June 29th, 2005, 10:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
oh come one...confess you guys missed this king of pointless threads!!!
-
June 30th, 2005, 02:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Do you have a finishing moved called "The VanTammenator?"
-
June 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
#3
Inactive Member
yes I do my friend, and I usually end the move making a mc hammer dance and scraming "can't touch this"
-
June 30th, 2005, 10:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Stick with the original material it worked best.
-
July 1st, 2005, 03:06 AM
#5
Imbalance
Well, that was the entire point of this forum: the freedom to post whatever floats your boat...and practice our finishing moves.
I do this great one where I latch onto my opponent's face for a few hours, and then later when he's talking about it in an impromptu on-camera interview backstage he gets really sick, blood just comes rolling out of his nose which makes his slutty manager chick go, "Oh my God!", and then he starts convulsing and a small alien bursts out of his chest. Blood sprays everywhere and the cameraman throws up and there's just utter chaos as the thing runs away and hides in the crawlspaces and ductwork until it grows up and kills everyone. It's a classic that I've been using for years now. Everybody loves it.
-
July 1st, 2005, 03:43 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I remember the first time he did it. It was during the victims dinner. It was classic.
-
July 1st, 2005, 03:46 AM
#7
Imbalance
I tried a new one a few years back when I impregnated a foreign dignitary, and the offspring bit a guy's head in half. I thought it had a lot of technical merit, but it didn't go over well with the fans.
-
July 1st, 2005, 07:07 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I usually just give my victim all the free booze he can drink until he passes out. Then I take pictures of dudes putting their nuts on his face. I know it's not totally original, but the effects last for years.
-
July 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
#9
Inactive Member
and the money you can get from extortion! you rule my frienD!!!!
-
July 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM
#10
Imbalance
I just want to take this opportunity to flaunt my powers like every other forum moderator in existence. This thread is off-topic, and dilutes the atmosphere with petty silliness and personal jabs. My moderator's crystal ball tells me that in no time it will boil over into an all-out flame war for which we'll all be sued and strung up in a public square by our nuts, or whatever it is we may have. Management would like to let you all know that you now have 2.6 zillion warning points, which means you could potentially be banned at some point in the future, sometime. In the meantime, feel free to post threads about how great and glorious our product lines, personnel, company policies, etc. are.
This thread is now locked. Have a nice day. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM
Bookmarks